Your shopping cart is empty!
The term ‘TUTShomeshop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Grune Cottage, Skinburness, Cumbria CA7 4RA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We accept payment online via our payment gateway (PayPal). If you would like to pay by credit or debit card (visa or MasterCard) we can take payment over the phone on 01697331202) between the hours of 10.00hrs and 16.00hrs.
ONLINE ORDERS and CARD SECURITY...
All orders placed online are made on a secure, encrypted server to ensure the privacy and security of your information. All payment transactions take place on the secure encrypted server of our payment processor (PayPal) - we never have access to your card details at anytime if this method is used.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEBSITE...
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· All product prices shown on the site are the set retail prices stating VAT % separately but these costs currently include postage and packaging costs.
· Clothing products cannot be returned once opened due to the specific nature of the compressed product, unless the wrong product has been provided to you. Underwear cannot be returned under any circumstances if opened.
· Any and all promotion code excludes the reduction of clearance items.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.